Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy birthday Scott!

My little brother turns 30 today. I didn't find turning 30 a big deal, but Scott reaching his milestone birthday, well, gosh, I really do suddenly feel old. Having my little brother in his 20s was somehow a psychological divide that kept me feeling young. The same can be said about my husband, who's a year and a couple days younger than Scott. So the true panic attack will most likely come next year when Chris joins us in the over-30 club.

Meanwhile, I have no worries about Scott. With a challenging new job, his own apartment and a couple of marathons and plays with the local theater he acts and directs for, he's got a great year ahead of him.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kirsten, thanks for this. As I mentioned on my own blog, I don't mind turning 30 and feeling "old," because I'm a better person than I was ten years ago, and I hope to be an even better person ten years from now.

    ReplyDelete