Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Soren's first St. Nicholas Day

Oliver helped Soren observe his first St. Nicholas Day by eating his chocolate.  I had made a special exception in allowing Oliver to eat the Hershey's kisses St. Nicholas had brought, but gosh, those little size 6.5 shoes can hold a lot of candy!  So I eventually cut him off. Oliver whined and cried when I put his Hershey's Kisses-filled shoes out of reach, until he discovered he could pilfer some Kisses from Soren's shoes. (Even his little shoes fit a lot of candy.)  I guess Oliver figured Soren wasn't going to eat his candy anyway...

With his chocolate supply cut off for the morning, Oliver still got to enjoy a Clementine and a handful of trail mix with breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute pic Kirsten! Your sweeties are adorable. I love to read your updates. Love, Alison

    ReplyDelete