Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Facebook Official

Although I tell everyone I meet about our adoption and have been very open about our journey, like many milestones that occur in the Facebook era, making news of our adoption "Facebook official" was the pinnacle of public announcements.  Since people know we are pursuing adoption, I was not expecting the outpouring of support my post received.  I got more "likes" on this single status update than I thought I had "friends." I think I received more responses than when I announced Oliver's and Soren's births.  In a process that is filled with so much excitement and anticipation, but also trepidations and unknowns, having support from so many people is uplifting.  I am so thankful for how excited they are for our family and how much they care.

No comments:

Post a Comment