Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Candid Portraits

I love photographing my children. They have little patience for me when I have a camera in my hand, but occasionally I can convince/bribe/plead with them to cooperate for "just one picture."  They're onto me though and know there's no such thing as just one picture. But I know they won't be young forever and the moments in time I manage to photograph are so precious to me.

Soren, age 4.5
Oliver, age 6.5
Matteo, age 3.5
Kiera, age 4

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these, being a fan of photography myself. Wonder if you could get each of them to sit on the stairs every so often for comparison? I bet the next one, Oliver may have one less tooth:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the stairs are about the only (clean) place in the house with decent natural light, this just may be the spot where I'll be taking all my comparison photos. Oliver is reporting no loose teeth, but once he loses his first, there's guaranteed to be a blog update. :)

    ReplyDelete