Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Monday, July 8, 2013

New Water Table

The kids' water table was stolen last week.  Coincidentally, some guy had come to the door the week before asking if we were giving our "planter" away.  I had no idea what he was talking about.  I informed him the "planter" was actually a water table.  He had no idea what I was talking about.  I explained you put water in it and the kids play with it. 

"In it?" he asked. 

With growing impatience I explained that the kids splash their toys around in it.  He looked perplexed.  Either way, I made it clear we were not giving it away.  Then it disappeared. 

Chris thinks I was more upset about it than the kids.  Of course, he was not deterred.  He simply built a new one out of scrap wood we still had in the garage.  That's one of the reasons he's such a great dad.  The kids' water table is stolen and he builds a brand new one!

Chris painted the water table this time so there's no mistaking what it is or who it belongs to.  He even painted in our address on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment