Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Monday, February 20, 2012

Four-month wellness visit

Here are the stats that probably only my grandmother and my in-laws are interested in seeing: At Soren's four-month wellness visit, he weighs 13 pounds, 5 ounces (25th percentile) and is 24 3/4 inches long (50th percentile).  Other than his poor little nose being stuffed up from a cold, the doctor says he looks great and is healthy. 

He had a lineup of vaccinations, which caused him to scream, but otherwise, I'm amazed at how calm Soren is during appointments since Oliver screamed through all his visits to the doctor.  With a snack cup full of Cheerios in hand, Oliver was in a congenial mood this time around since he wasn't the one seeing the doctor, and I laughed when the nurse told Oliver it was nice to see him smiling.  I guess they recognize us! 

Soren being my second kid and a healthy one, I didn't have any concerns or questions, except for one.  I wanted to know at what age eye color is determined.  I'm still holding out for a blue-eyed kid.  And maybe that will be the case.  If he's going to have brown eyes, the doctor said they would have turned brown by now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment