Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

School Pictures

Oliver's school pictures came back today.  These are the ones I had stressed over because he's not super cooperative with smiling for the camera and the day they were taken, I was dealing with Matteo's newly-broken arm and possible surgery, so that whole day was a stressful blur.  I couldn't even remember what Oliver had worn or if I had brushed his hair. 

I peeled open the envelope and found a beautiful picture of my six-year-old little boy.  Except, he suddenly didn't look so little. He looked so grown up!  How did that happen?  It was just weeks ago he was a nervous-wreck starting school. 

In my in-law's house are framed pictures of Chris' and Andy's school pictures from kindergarten through 12th grade. As shocked as I am by how grown up Oliver looks in his kindergarten picture, I can't imagine what he'll look like as a high schooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment