Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Thursday, October 29, 2015

New Family Pictures

A friend of mine has given me grief for not updating our family picture on my blog.  We've only been home, what eight months? 

Well, if you were at our family's photo shoot, you'll know why it's taken this long to get new photos.  My kids generally do not like to smile nicely for the camera.  Thus, a lot of our photos looked like this.



But we did get some nice shots. (Spoiler alert - many of these will be featured on our Christmas card.)






1 comment:

  1. Shoot! Does this mean I have to figure out how to change my answering machine?!? (Poor Liv) These pictures are adorable!! Our photos mostly look like the shots of your crew NOT looking at the camera.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete