Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Friday, September 5, 2014

MDTC

We're "MDTC".  In a process full of acronyms, I totally made that one up.  It stands for "Mini Dossier to China," which is a play on the DTC (Dossier to China) acronym that marks the departure to China a set of documents that took months to compile. Nearly two months after learning that we would need to submit something called a "mini dossier" or a "dossier copy," that mini pile of papers is most likely sitting on a FedEx plane as I write this.

I'm relieved, but still feeling a bit pessimistic about all the hopes we have to jump through.  Yes, we have an important step behind us and we're finally back in the official wait for approval from the Chinese government, but this process can be draining.  I want to celebrate what should be a weight off my shoulders, but I already feel myself bracing for the next surprise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment