Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Birthday to G-Ma

There's someone very special in my family with a birthday today!  For decades she was known as Mom, and of course I've only known her as Grandmother Partenheimer.  With the birth of her great-grandson a few years ago, she earned a new title, G-Ma.  Whatever name she answers to, she's the best one could ask for.
She's been a wonderful grandmother to me and one of the most beautiful things about our relationship is to witness the unconditional love she has for me extended to my sons.  She thinks they're the neatest little kids and can honestly do no wrong in her eyes.  I'm blessed to have a family that spans four generations.
 
From your sons, grandchildren and great-grandchildren, we send you all our love on your birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment