Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Progress

Bath time is suddenly a pleasant experience for everyone involved.  I don't know how it clicked for Soren that since little kids usually like baths, they must not be that bad, but here I have the photographic evidence that after 17 months, Soren took a bath and liked it. 
 
Oliver has taken lately to announcing that Soren's crying hurts his ears, so I wasn't surprised that he said Soren should get his bath first.  But Soren was having so much fun in there that Oliver decided to come join him.  Soren cried in protest when I made him sit down, but he barely did more than fuss when I washed his hair.  He seemed more annoyed that I was interrupting his play. 
 


Can you believe Soren is enjoying his bath?
And here he is, still having a blast.

1 comment:

  1. I took Soren swimming about a month ago, which gave him time to acclimate and have in the water. Ever since then, he has been slowly enjoying baths more and more. Clearly he has warmed up to the idea of taking a bath now.

    ReplyDelete