Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Kiera, Matteo, Oliver and Soren

Saturday, April 30, 2011

"What did you do all day?"

Okay, to be honest, Chris has never asked me that question. I'm sure he's thought it when he's come home to a grumpy kid, a grumpy wife, no dinner ready and a house dirtier than when he left it, but he's smart enough not to ask. I'll admit that the perfectionist in me harps on the fact that I still haven't managed to be the "perfect" mom and wife, (meaning spic and span house, laundry washed, folded and put away somewhere other than stacked on the couch, and nutritious dinners made from scratch that both husband and kid want to eat) but a blog entry circulating on Facebook made me reevaluate what I do accomplish (or endure) on a daily basis as a stay-at-home parent.

http://www.divinecaroline.com/22324/37661-did-do-day

Read it. It'll make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment